YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App for PC – Get the last version of YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App App for Windows
Download last version of YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App on MAC PC
This YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App for Windows Reviews
YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App App Preview
We offer free 1 year (24 hours video history) cloud continuous recording for phone as IP camera OR free 1 year (4 hours video history) cloud continuous recording for any camera – For New User and Limited Time Only.
Install this App into a spare Android phone/tablet or iPhone/iPad to turn it into an E2EE camera hub to protect any of your IP security cameras through end-to-end encryption (E2EE). Turn any IP security camera into a cloud camera right now!
Any linked camera’s video streams will be encrypted in the E2EE camera hub, then feed into the live stream and cloud recording. The video data will only be decrypted in your mobile phone.
No encryption keys are stored in the cloud–this means, unlike other solutions, your privacy is not compromised if there is a security breach with your provider. Only devices you own and have installed onto the YouIPCams app can view your video.
We support Apple devices as well. The camera on the iPhone/iPad running the application can also be utilized as an E2EE cloud camera as well.
Haicam E2EE cloud security camera’s official mobile App, support other cameras by ONVIF and CGI API too.
Don’t want to setup an E2EE camera hub now? No problem! You can connect your camera to our server directly by our virtual hub, we will setup UPnP port forwarding for your camera automatically if possible. Our server will take care the encryption for you in this case.
We also support advanced video alarm/motion/constant cloud recording, as well as industry leading on demand time-lapses playback of recorded footage (no waiting for a rendered file).
DIY your smart home and home automation!
Free 4 hours of storage for continuous recording for one camera
Turn any spare Android phone/tablet, iPhone/iPad into an E2EE cloud camera/hub
Turn your phone into a car dash camera when driving
Turn any IP surveillance camera into an E2EE cloud camera
PIR motion detection and sound alerts
Video data end-to-end encryption – Protects live streams and cloud storage.
Auto UPnP port forwarding setup if you don’t want to setup a camera hub
On-demand time lapse video playback
Android/Google TV support – as one viewer and E2EE cloud hub
Secure and turn your existing DVR system into a cloud
Have a cutting edge CCTV monitor system
Haicam E2EE IP Camera Official App
Add moment video support
Add new Haicam Encrypt Hub support
Improve camera connectivity
Fix text input layout issue
YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
YouIPCams: IP Security Camera App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.