UniPatcher for PC – Get the last version of UniPatcher for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get UniPatcher App for Windows
Download last version of UniPatcher App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install UniPatcher on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install UniPatcher on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running UniPatcher into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” UniPatcher “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the UniPatcher.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play UniPatcher app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install UniPatcher on MAC PC
This UniPatcher is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the UniPatcher App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) UniPatcher?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
UniPatcher for Windows Reviews
UniPatcher App Preview
Please read before you download: This program will not help you hack native android games, it was created for the old console games (Super Nintendo, Sega MegaDrive, Game Boy Advance, Sony PlayStation etc.).
UniPatcher allows you to apply patches to the game ROM. What is a patch? The patch is a file with the modified data of the game. For example, a game translated from Japanese to English. You download the patch containing the translation. It must be applied to the Japanese version to get the English version.
• Supported formats of patches: IPS, IPS32, UPS, BPS, APS (GBA), APS (N64), PPF, DPS, EBP, XDelta 3
• Creating XDelta patches
• Fix checksum in Sega Mega Drive ROMs
• Add/Delete SMC header in Super Nintendo ROMs
• No ads
• Free and open source software. Source code available at https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher
How to use? Very simple:
• Choose a patch
• Choose a game
• Click “Save”
Very important: if the game and patch compressed (zip, rar, 7z or other), they first need to unzip (I recommend the free program ZArchiver).
Help with translations:
You can help with translation of the program into your language. The translations are managed on https://www.transifex.com/unipatcher/unipatcher
If you have a bug report or a feature request feel free to open issue on https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher/issues
– Added Hebrew language (thanks to Tamer Dabsan)
– Added German language (thanks to Honigdieb)
– Finished translations into Spanish and Portuguese (thanks to Swyter, Marvin SIlc, Yoshi LevelLand, Alberane Lúcio, Alission Queiroz Santos, Daniel de Souza Melo, Joey Mendes)
– Many other translations updated
– Fixed an issue where some files could not be selected
– Now you can suggest an idea for a new feature or ask a question on the page https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher/discussions
UniPatcher is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
UniPatcher installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.