Traxxas Link for PC – Get the last version of Traxxas Link for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Traxxas Link App for Windows
Download last version of Traxxas Link App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Traxxas Link|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Traxxas Link on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Traxxas Link on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Traxxas Link into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Traxxas Link “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Traxxas Link.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Traxxas Link app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Traxxas Link on MAC PC
This Traxxas Link is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Traxxas Link App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Traxxas Link?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Traxxas Link for Windows Reviews
Traxxas Link App Preview
Traxxas Link for Android offers exciting features to exploit the full capabilities of the TQi Radio System, TQi Telemetry Expander, Traxxas Stability Management, GPS module, and DTS-1 Drag Timing System. Traxxas Link features support for Android-equipped devices and is optimized for use with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module.
Only Traxxas gives you the power to unlock the full potential of the TQi Radio System with Traxxas Link, the custom application that integrates your Android device with the TQi transmitter. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday’s radio systems. This powerful app gives you complete control of operation and tuning of your Traxxas radio-controlled model with an intuitive, high-definition graphical user interface. Traxxas builds the world’s fastest Ready-To-Race radio-controlled models, capable of speeds that exceed 100mph. That level of performance demands precision control. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed of your model’s status and speed.
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effect settings, such as steering and throttle sensitivity, steering percentage, braking strength, and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. You can also adjust Traxxas Stability Management in Drive Effects to suit your skill and driving style. With Traxxas Link, everything takes place live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on the changes you are making. Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, save them as a profile that you can restore later, or use on another model. If the driving conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as a new profile.
Once you equip your model with Traxxas Link telemetry sensors (some models may have factory installed sensors), the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life with stunning graphics to report speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The app automatically detects sensors for easy set up and configuration. Up to nine gauges can be displayed. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view with sound so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Traxxas Link offers enhanced access to telemetry data with the innovative TQi Telemetry Expander. Once the Expander is installed and activated, Traxxas Link will automatically detect any connected smart sensors, including the optional GPS module for highly-accurate mph or km/h reporting. These smart sensors provide extended telemetry data to the Traxxas Link app, which is displayed on your existing dashboard layout. With the TQi Telemetry Expander, you have unprecedented, real-time, access to vital information as you drive.
When combined with the DTS-1 Drag Timing System, Traxxas Link provides a new level of racing excitement. Together, Traxxas Link and DTS-1 allow you to capture all the nuances of Pro drag racing competition. Traxxas Link will fill in your timeslip with reaction time and elapsed time (ET) down to the millisecond and trap speed in actual miles per hour. Keep a run history on each of your models. Dial in your ETs and any two cars can compete fairly, regardless of their top speeds! Race like the pros as you use staging strategy to pressure your opponent. Set up elimination rounds in Traxxas Link for complete race day fun. Only Traxxas makes drag racing so easy, accurate, fast, and fun!
• Resolves issue with the 8.4.0 app release
Traxxas Link is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Traxxas Link installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.