Transit: Bus & Subway Times for PC – Get the last version of Transit: Bus & Subway Times for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Transit: Bus & Subway Times App for Windows
Download last version of Transit: Bus & Subway Times App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Transit: Bus & Subway Times|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Transit: Bus & Subway Times on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Transit: Bus & Subway Times on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Transit: Bus & Subway Times into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Transit: Bus & Subway Times “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Transit: Bus & Subway Times.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Transit: Bus & Subway Times app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Transit: Bus & Subway Times on MAC PC
This Transit: Bus & Subway Times is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Transit: Bus & Subway Times App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Transit: Bus & Subway Times?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Transit: Bus & Subway Times for Windows Reviews
Transit: Bus & Subway Times App Preview
Transit is your real-time city travel companion. It works in 200+ cities, for buses, trains, Ubers, Lyfts, and everything in between. Get precise real-time predictions for public transit, the smartest & fastest trip plans, and a step-by-step navigator when you’re going to unfamiliar destinations (or to wake you up from a mid-trip nap™). Our app gives you all the info you need, in a clear, bold interface so you don’t get lost or stuck at the stop.
Whether you’re new to a city… or a subway expert who takes NYC’s MTA / LA Metro / WMATA / MBTA / BART / CTA / SEPTA every day (or the 200+ other systems we support) this is the award-winning app you need.
*Turn on mobile data to get real-time information
**No data? Don’t worry: our trip planner works offline, using schedule
🌟 Google Play Picks
🗽 MTA App Quest challenge winner: Best overall app to navigate NYC
📰 “Killer App” — WSJ’s NYC subway reporter
🏆 “MBTA has a favorite transit app, and it’s called Transit” — Boston Globe
⏰ “You won’t realize how much time you can save until you use this app” — LA Times
💪 “The best app for CTA buses” — Reddit Chicago
🔥 And trusted by the New York Times’ own tech critic, Mike Isaac
🔍 What features does this app support?
– Real-time map that shows you where your ride is 📍
– Subway maps 🗺️
– Trip planner (works offline)
– Explore different combinations of trips to find the fastest way to your destination (i.e. how does a train trip compare to a “bus + bikeshare” trip? Or a “train + Uber” trip?)
– Real-time predictions, telling you when your train, subway, bus, ferry, metro, etc. will show up
– Step-by-step navigator (including transfers)
– Voice reminders to start walking to your stop, to hurry up (if your bus or subway is arriving early) and where to get off
– Schedules, route itineraries, connecting lines at every stop
– Pay for bus & train tickets, bikeshare passes & ridehail fares in the app (select cities)
– Bike directions
– Compare ETAs & prices for Uber, Lyft and Via
– See ALL nearby bikeshares, scooters, and carshares
– Support for everything: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / ridehail / bikeshare / scooters / carshare / ferry
🙋 Where does this app work?
200+ supported cities, including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF & the Bay Area, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Paris, and many more cities across North America, Europe, Australia and NZ
⚾ Partial list of US cities ⚾ (including bus, train, subway, and ferry systems)
Atlanta: MARTA, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro
Boston: MBTA, Hubway
Buffalo: NFTA, Fort Erie Transit
Chicago: CTA, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro, Metrolink, OCTA, LADOT, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran, Tri-Rail, Citibike
Minneapolis: Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, SouthWest, U. Minnesota, Nice Ride
New Orleans: RTA
NYC Metro: New York MTA, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT), PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR, CitiBike
Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)
SLC: UTA, GREENbike
Sacramento: Capitol Corridor, SRT
San Antonio: VIA Metropolitan
San Diego: MTS, NCTD
SF Bay Area: SF BART, SFMTA (SF MUNI), Caltrain, AC Transit, VTA, County Connection, SamTrans, Bay Wheels
Seattle: Metro Transit, City of Seattle, Sound Transit, Pierce Transit, Pronto
St. Louis: Metro
Tampa Bay: HART, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus), DC Circulator, Ride On, Arlington (ART), Fairfax Connector, VRE, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+100s more cities, including Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, London, and more!
Thought this was gonna be a generic bug fix release, did ya? Well, it is. But it’s also so much more. Welcome to Transit’s Annual Summer Bug-O-Rama, where our developers get to swoop down through the Adirondacks — swinging from vines of spider silk — to inoculate your app against the newest, rarest variants of ballyhooin’ Transit bugs.
Rate us 5 stars for a few more weeks of bluebird days, breezy beach paperbacks, coolers filled with crushed ice and Arnold Palmers, bombastic summer bug fixes.
Transit: Bus & Subway Times is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Transit: Bus & Subway Times installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.