Storm Shield for PC – Get the last version of Storm Shield for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Storm Shield App for Windows
Download last version of Storm Shield App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Storm Shield|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Storm Shield on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Storm Shield on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Storm Shield into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Storm Shield “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Storm Shield.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Storm Shield app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Storm Shield on MAC PC
This Storm Shield is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Storm Shield App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Storm Shield?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Storm Shield for Windows Reviews
Storm Shield App Preview
Severe weather alerts for your exact location. Storm Shield gives you storm-based alerts for tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm, winter storms and other life-threatening weather events via voice and push notification.
Storm-based alerts help reduce false alarms by alerting you to severe weather based on your exact location within a county. County-based alerts can result in false alarms, warning you when your location in the county is not within the threatened area.
These features come with your app download:
• Get voice alerts just like a NOAA weather radio via push notification anywhere in the United States.
• Hi-Def radar map is your home screen so you can quickly see what’s going on at your locations.
• View current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts.
• Save additional locations to ensure family members stay safe.
View NOAA severe weather alerts on the map to see where dangerous weather is happening:
• Tap alerts to view info
• Show multiple severe weather layers on the map at the same time
• Flood watches & warnings
• Tornadoes & Thunderstorms
• Hurricane & Tropical Storm forecast tracks
• Winter storms
• Marine & Coastal alerts
• Radar & Clouds
• Wind Speed
• Snow Fall
• Road Weather
Enhance your app with auto-renewing subscriptions:
• Buy Premium Weather ($0.99 per month) to unlock these 3 features:
1) Future Radar – See forecasted radar imagery.
2) Future Temperature Map – See forecasted temperature map.
3) Storm Tracks – See how fast storms are moving and where in the next few minutes.
• Buy Lightning ($0.99 per month) to unlock these 2 features:
1) Get push notifications for lightning strikes near your locations.
2) See lightning on the map within 100 miles of a selected location.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Store menu and selecting ‘Subscriptions’ after purchase.
• After a free trial ends (if offered), your subscription will automatically convert to a paid subscription. You may cancel your subscription before your free trial is up to avoid being charged.
Storm Shield is made possible by The E.W. Scripps Company.
View help and tips at support.stormshieldapp.com.
Under-the-hood maintenance items are included in this release.
Storm Shield is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Storm Shield installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.