Solocator – GPS Field Camera for PC – Get the last version of Solocator – GPS Field Camera for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Solocator – GPS Field Camera App for Windows
Download last version of Solocator – GPS Field Camera App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Solocator – GPS Field Camera|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Solocator – GPS Field Camera on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Solocator – GPS Field Camera on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Solocator – GPS Field Camera into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Solocator – GPS Field Camera “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Solocator – GPS Field Camera.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Solocator – GPS Field Camera app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Solocator – GPS Field Camera on MAC PC
This Solocator – GPS Field Camera is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Solocator – GPS Field Camera App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Solocator – GPS Field Camera?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Solocator – GPS Field Camera for Windows Reviews
Solocator – GPS Field Camera App Preview
Solocator is a GPS camera for fieldwork. Overlay and stamp photos with GPS location, compass direction, altitude, date & time taken + with Industry Pack (In-App Purchase) capture editable notes such as project name and photo description, street address and UTM/MGRS coordinate formats. It can auto save 2 photos to camera roll at once – Stamped photo and original photo. You can also view photo direction and location in map view and navigate there. So now you will always know where and when a photo was taken and how to get back there.
TAILOR THE INFO YOU CAPTURE
You can choose what information you want to overlay on your photos to suit your fieldwork.
– GPS Location (Latitude & Longitude in various formats) ± Accuracy
– Compass Direction – Bearing
– Altitude (Metric & Imperial units)
– Date & time
– Show Compass
– Show Cardinal points in Building mode; e.g. North or South Elevations of a building face.
– Option to use abbreviations or Unicode characters for direction, position and altitude.
WORKING WITH CAPTURED INFO
– Options to take and auto save two photos to Camera Roll at once; one with stamped info and the other as an original photo.
– Photos are sorted by time, location, distance from current location and by project name (if Industry Pack is purchased).
– View photo direction and location in map view and navigate there
– Save photos with metadata in Exif format to camera roll
– Export photos to Google Drive and Dropbox
– Share photos on Facebook & Twitter
– Email photos from within the app including:
• Exif metadata
• Compass Direction
• GPS Position ± accuracy
• Date & Time taken
• Street address (if selected)
• Elevation of building face viewed (if selected)
• Links to maps so receiver can navigate there easily
INDUSTRY PACK (In-App Purchase)
Stamp your photos with “Project name” & “Description”. The project name field could be used as job or policy number etc. You can also go back and amend project name or description or just add the notes later when you’re in the office.
Customize your photos by stamping your own watermark. e.g. company name, team or photographer name.
Selecting street mode overlays photos with street address.
ADDITIONAL COORDINATE FORMATS
UTM and MGRS grid coordinate formats
CUSTOM EXPORTING & EMAILING
Export or email multiple photos and photo info in KML, KMZ or CSV formats. Attach maps of photo locations along with your photos when exporting or emailing.
Select your combination of photos, maps and captured info in the file formats to suit your needs. Export/email photos individually or as a zip file.
REFINE AND LOCK GPS LOCATION
Ideal for those working in and around buildings; to improve your GPS location. You can also use it to lock the position of the asset or subject you’re photographing as opposed to where you’re standing.
SWITCH OFF CAPTURE MODES – GREATER FLEXIBILITY
Switch Compass, Building and Street modes off and just show GPS info bar on top of photos. Gives you more flexibility on what and how you overlay info and show more of the photo.
IMPORTANT NOTE – DEVICES WITHOUT A COMPASS
From v2.18 we have made Solocator accessible for incompatible devices that do not have a compass. These devices are without a magnetometer (magnetic sensor), which means the compass and some direction features in the app wont function as designed. However, when you change/update to a device with a compass all directional features will be enabled to work as intended.
• Added a selection of photo sizes for KMZ files.
• Added photo number as an option in user defined photo marker titles in KML/KMZ files.
• Bug fix to include photo details for outlook email users.
Solocator – GPS Field Camera is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Solocator – GPS Field Camera installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.