Skoolbo for PC – Get the last version of Skoolbo for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Skoolbo App for Windows
Download last version of Skoolbo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Skoolbo on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Skoolbo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Skoolbo into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Skoolbo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Skoolbo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Skoolbo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Skoolbo on MAC PC
This Skoolbo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Skoolbo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Skoolbo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Skoolbo for Windows Reviews
Skoolbo App Preview
Skoolbo is trusted by over 100,000 teachers as the program they choose to use with their students and their own families. In fact, together their students have answered over 1.5 billion problems!
The Skoolbo Learning Algorithm crafts the perfect program for each child. The Daily Challenge draws from the thousands of learning activities to give just the right mix of new concepts along with revision. Smart reports help highlight areas coming up which their child may be likely to have difficulty with and suggest great ways parents can help. The Skoolbo Voice Analyzer decodes what children are saying when reading or completing speech and vocabulary activities. Skoolbo includes hundreds of step-by-step lessons designed to make concepts easy to understand.
Skoolbo contains thousands of activities on Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Math, Science, Geography, Music, Art, Spanish, Chinese Mandarin, as well as a course on how Money works in our society. Furthermore, kids especially love the challenge of the Brain Games which build logic, spatial awareness and making connections skills.
Skoolbo was the proud winner of the 2016 CODiE Award for Best Game-Based Curriculum Solution. The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Awards are the premier awards for the software and information industries and have been recognizing product excellence for over 30 years.
Nothing makes us happier than when children achieve their learning personal bests – we’ve seen this happen over 17 million times!
Fixed an issue where the app is stuck black screen.
Made improvements to performance and user experience.
Major improvements to Brain Games!
Skoolbo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Skoolbo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.