RemoDroid for PC – Get the last version of RemoDroid for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RemoDroid App for Windows
Download last version of RemoDroid App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install RemoDroid on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RemoDroid on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running RemoDroid into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RemoDroid “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RemoDroid.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RemoDroid app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RemoDroid on MAC PC
This RemoDroid is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RemoDroid App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RemoDroid?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RemoDroid for Windows Reviews
RemoDroid App Preview
This is a remote control app, which allows you to control Android devices with any other Android phone, PC or Mac.
The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy and might not work with all devices.
The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but as well works with a wide range of smart phones and tablets.
The app is separated in two parts:
1. Pressing the “Allow Remote Control” button allows screen sharing and remote control of the current device. That mode requires ROOT PERMISSIONS
2. Pressing the “Connect” button allows you to see the screen of a streaming device and as well remote control it. That mode does NOT require root permissions
For streaming your screen and/or been remote controlled you need ROOT permission!!!
For what can I use this app?
– Introducing a presentation (the App supports multiple users connected to one device at the same time)
– Supporting friends and people in need f.E. by remote configurating an app or by showing what actions need to be proceed
– Showing videos or pics to friends without even downloading them
– Screen sharing
– Remote control (from any Android device and PC)
– Multiple user support (several users can see the screen at the same time)
– Wifi and Ethernet/LAN are supported as communication channels (
– Applet Support -> allows the receiver to be any Java enabled device (Windows/Linux PCs as well Mac).
– Applet Support for internet connections
Feel free to contact me if you want to use that application for comercial use or integrating it into an Android image/build.
update to new target SDK
no new changes or improvements
RemoDroid is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RemoDroid installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.