ReadIt for PC – Get the last version of ReadIt for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ReadIt App for Windows
Download last version of ReadIt App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install ReadIt on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ReadIt on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running ReadIt into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ReadIt “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ReadIt.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ReadIt app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ReadIt on MAC PC
This ReadIt is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ReadIt App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ReadIt?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ReadIt for Windows Reviews
ReadIt App Preview
ReadIt is an app that allows you to browse reddit on your Android device. It has a simple and easy to use interface that makes viewing your favourite subreddits on mobile a much more enjoyable experience.
ReadIt is still in early development so some features are not yet implemented, however I am constantly updating it in my free time.
The app is designed for phones at the moment, tablet version is on the way.
Currently you can:
– Browse subreddits
– Use ReadIt as the default way to view reddit on your phone!
– View user profiles and comments
– Log in with multiple accounts
– Register a new reddit account
– Submit new content (including the ability to upload photos via imgur.com)
– Vote, save, hide, post comments and reply to comments
– View all of your subscribed subreddits
– Search for any subreddit
– Chain subreddits together with the ‘+’ sign for full multi-reddit support!
This is my first released app and I’m really enjoying making it. Any and all feedback is very welcome and I will be completely prioritising any features/updates suggested in the comments.
Please note, ReadIt is an unofficial app. reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc.
– [BETA] Can now translate comments and posts into english by clicking the “en” button. Currently this will convert the HTML text into raw text so links etc. will be lost. Upcoming fix for this
– Fix multi subreddit support to re-enable adding multiple subreddits to a page (this is done my separating subreddits with ‘+’ for example “funny+AskReddit”)
ReadIt is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ReadIt installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.