PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner for PC – Get the last version of PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner App for Windows
Download last version of PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner on MAC PC
This PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner for Windows Reviews
PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner App Preview
PianoMeter is a piano tuning app that will transform your Android device into a professional quality electronic tuning aid.
The “free” version of this app is primarily for evaluation, and it only allows you to tune notes on the piano between C3 and C5. To tune the entire piano you will need to buy an upgrade through an in-app purchase.
What makes PianoMeter unique
Unlike regular chromatic tuning apps that simply tune to a pre-calculated equal temperament, this app actively measures the tonal characteristics of each note and automatically calculates the ideal “stretch” or offset from equal temperament. In other words, it creates a custom tuning for your piano with the best compromise between intervals like fifths, fourths, octaves, and twelfths, the way aural piano tuners do when fine-tuning.
Functionality and pricing
There are three levels of functionality: a free (evaluation) version, a paid “plus” version with basic tuning functionality, and a “professional” version with features geared towards professional piano tuners. The extra functionality is unlocked through one-time in-app purchases.
The Free version includes the following functionality:
• Tuning functionality for the mid-range of the piano only
• Automatic note detection
• Ability to measure each note on the piano to see how its current tuning compares to the ideal tuning curve (see if a piano is roughly in tune)
• Swipe in the graphing area to show a live frequency spectrum or the inharmonicity of measured notes.
Upgrading to “Plus” adds the following functionality:
• Tuning functionality for the entire piano
• Tune to frequency standards other than A=440
• Tune to historical or custom temperaments
• Calibrate device to an external frequency source
Upgrading to Professional unlocks all features of the “Plus” version, plus the following:
• Save and load tuning files, so a piano doesn’t need to be re-measured each time it is tuned
• Pitch raise mode that calculates overpull for an initial first pass “rough” tuning (for pianos that are extremely flat)
• Custom tuning styles: create a custom tuning curve by adjusting interval weighting and stretch
• Access to all future features and enhancements
Free to Plus (approximately US$25)
Free to Pro (approximately US$300)
Plus to Pro (approximately US$275)
Note about permissions
This app requires permission to access the microphone on your device and permission to read and write files.
Expand possible range of values for “lowest unwound string”
Various minor updates
Bug fix (subscription renewal)
PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.