PDF to Word Converter for PC – Get the last version of PDF to Word Converter for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PDF to Word Converter App for Windows
Download last version of PDF to Word Converter App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PDF to Word Converter|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install PDF to Word Converter on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PDF to Word Converter on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running PDF to Word Converter into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PDF to Word Converter “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PDF to Word Converter.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PDF to Word Converter app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PDF to Word Converter on MAC PC
This PDF to Word Converter is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PDF to Word Converter App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PDF to Word Converter?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PDF to Word Converter for Windows Reviews
PDF to Word Converter App Preview
The first-rate PDF to Word converter and document scanner on the market. Easily and quickly convert PDF to Word from anywhere on your device. You can even scan a document with the app and convert scan to text.
✅ Excellent PDF to Word conversion quality
✅ Scan a document and convert it to Word
✅ PDF scanner with an industry-leading OCR technology
✅ Import PDFs from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and other cloud storages.
✅ No limits on the file size or number of converted files
Reuse and edit your paper or PDF documents in Word. Fast application and cutting-edge OCR conversion technology allow you to turn your PDF texts, forms and tables into editable Word documents. Converting PDF to doc is not done on your device, so PDF to Word Converter app will not burden your mobile device’s resources or drain its battery.
How to convert PDF to Word
There are two ways to use this file converter to convert PDF files to Word: by starting the app or opening a PDF file in a PDF viewer.
Convert PDF to Word directly from the app:
1. Tap on the + button to add a PDF file.
2. Choose the location where your PDF file is stored. Tap on “files from this device” to upload PDF from your mobile device.
3. If the PDF file you want to convert is stored in the cloud, select one of the cloud options and import the PDF file.
4. NEW: After you tap on the + button, you can scan a paper document and send it for conversion.
Convert PDF to Word from any PDF viewer:
1. If you open your PDF document in a viewer, tap on the share button and from the open in menu choose to open it in PDF to Word Converter app.
2. Once the PDF is imported, it is automatically sent to our servers for conversion.
The converted file is downloaded to your device once the conversion is done. When the file is converted, you can view it and edit it in any Word viewer or editor. You can also rename the converted file or send a copy to someone.
Note: Free conversions take one hour to complete, but fast conversions are completed in seconds.
Bug fixes & performance improvements
PDF to Word Converter is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PDF to Word Converter installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.