Offline Bible Free for PC – Get the last version of Offline Bible Free for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Offline Bible Free App for Windows
Download last version of Offline Bible Free App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Offline Bible Free|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Offline Bible Free on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Offline Bible Free on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Offline Bible Free into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Offline Bible Free “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Offline Bible Free.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Offline Bible Free app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Offline Bible Free on MAC PC
This Offline Bible Free is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Offline Bible Free App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Offline Bible Free?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Offline Bible Free for Windows Reviews
Offline Bible Free App Preview
Welcome to the best holy bible app to enjoy the God’s Word every day on your phone!
Download this application and access to the best free audio Bible.
Our App is completely free, you can download it and then read it offline, without Internet connection.
Install the app now and make God’s Word a part of your daily life.
Offline Bible free makes it easy for you!
– Download it for free
– Listen the Holy Bible by verse or by chapter
– Accessible without WIFI and very easy to use
– High quality audio Bible (Listen to the whole Bible on your phone)
– Compatible for Android Phones and Tablets
– Ability to search and bookmark verses
– Highlight verses and share them with your family and friends
– Make a list of your favorite verses
– Add your own notes
– Set the font size for a comfortable read
– Night mode to change the luminosity (day /night mode) when you read
Discussing and exploring the Bible helps you apply the Scriptures in your everyday life.
Whether you are looking for inspiration or teachings read the Holy Bible!
Use this app during church to follow the sermon, when you wake up, at the doctor’s office or when you are on the bus. Enjoy the holy Bible online anywhere!
The Bible was originally written in Hebrew and Greek, and it has been translated into many languages. The most influential Bibles in English are the King James Version, the New King James Version, the Amplified Bible and much more.
The Holy Bible is divided into two parts: The Old and the New Testament.
The Old Testament contains 39 books (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations , Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi) and the New Testament contains 27 books (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation)
Jesus is the only way and the only hope we have! Thanks to this app you have his true word at your fingertips anywhere and everywhere!
Offline Bible Free is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Offline Bible Free installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.