Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter for PC – Get the last version of Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter App for Windows
Download last version of Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter on MAC PC
This Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter for Windows Reviews
Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter App Preview
Net Meter is real time internet speed meter which will let you know the real internet connection speed. Internet Speed Meter allows you to see internet connection speed through status bar, popup window and notification panel. You can easily test your wifi or mobile data connection speed using net meter. Also you can track you last 30 days data usages history by this internet speed test application. Test your internet real download and upload speed by net meter. Internet speed test feature will take couple of seconds to measure your internet connection seed and show you the exact real internet seed. Internet speed meter has different ways to show you on time speed of your android device. You can see internet sleed meter on your phone’s status bar, popup window and notification panel. It’s Customization feature will allow you to change color download and upload speed color and graph style. Net Meter is not only a internet speed meter, it’s a full package of internet speed measurement tools for android device.
Main features of this app:
+ Test internet speed
+ Show download speed on status bar
+ Popup window with color and font customization features.
+ Line graph, Bar graph and text view style of popup windows
+ Show speed meter on lock screen
+ Show mobile data package status on notification bar
+ Data restriction mode will notify you when expire your mobile data package
+ Show Data usages history (daily upload, download and total used data history)
+ Improved user interface
+ Optimized internet speed test result
Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Net Meter – Internet Speed Meter installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.