Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro for PC – Get the last version of Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro App for Windows
Download last version of Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro on MAC PC
This Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro for Windows Reviews
Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro App Preview
**If you app keeps crashing after the new update, please clear app data and it will work**
It will become your favorite music player ♥
🧭Navigation never made easier
Self-explanatory interface without overloaded menus.
You can choose between three different main themes: Clearly white, Kind dark and Just black for AMOLED displays. Select
your favorite accent color from a color palette.
Where you can have your recently/ top played Artists, Albums and Favorite Songs. No other music player has this feature
⭐ Base 3 themes (Clearly white, Kinda dark and Just Black)
⭐ Choose from 10+ now playing themes
⭐ Drive Mode
⭐ Headset/Bluetooth support
⭐ Music Duration Filter
⭐ Folder support – Play song by folder
⭐ Gapless playback
⭐ Volume controls
⭐ Carousel effect for an album cover
⭐ Homescreen Widgets
⭐ Lock Screen Playback Controls
⭐ Lyrics Screen(download and sync with music)
⭐ Sleep Timer
⭐ Homescreen Widgets
⭐ Easy Drag to Sort Playlist & Play Queue
⭐ Tag editor
⭐ Create, Edit, Import playlists
⭐ Playing queue with reorder
⭐ User profile
⭐ 30 Languages support
⭐ Browse and play your music by Songs, Albums, Artists, Playlists, Genre
⭐ Smart Auto Playlists – Recently played/Top Played/History Fully playlist support & Build your own playlist on the go
We are trying our best to bring you the best user experience. Until now it is a beta version – bug fixes (if any) and more features are on the way.
In any case, you find or notice any Bugs/ Crashes please report them by sending us an e-mail. We will respond or fix Bugs/ Crashes as soon as possible and if you have any Features/ Suggestions in mind please Follow below links to support
Licenses for the album covers used in the screenshots:
Retro Music player is offline local mp3 player app. It don’t support online music download or music streaming.
**If your app keeps crashing after the new update, please clear app data and it will work**
– Re-built from scratch using MVVM Architecture and JetPack Components
– New Material Design icon
– Implemented a custom database for playlist*
– Added new Material Design motions
– Bug fixes & performance improvements
– Revamped Home tab UI
– Android 11 support
– And more!
Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Music Player – MP3 Player – Retro installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.