Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more for PC – Get the last version of Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more App for Windows
Download last version of Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more on MAC PC
This Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more for Windows Reviews
Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more App Preview
Microsoft News delivers trusted search results, breaking news, and in-depth reporting from the world’s top journalists. See the news that matters to you with a personalized feed you create in just a few taps. Follow topics in your feed and hide news and other sources you don’t want to see. Our new design makes it even easier to move from story to story, and offers quick access to weather, shopping, and many other experiences.
All the highlights
New homepage: See top news, stay updated on topics you’re following, and get quick access to Microsoft features
Visual Search: Search right from your camera or by uploading a picture
COVID Tracker: Monitor the latest case numbers, trends, news, and vaccine info
Weather: See the forecast for today and the week ahead
Sports: Track scores, standings, news, and more
Search: Get the same trusted search results and more
Rewards*: Earn points toward free gift cards and more
Wallpaper: Pick from a collection of beautiful images featured on the Bing homepage
Video and images: Search and browse visual media across the web
Translator: Get quick translations in more than 70 languages
Unit converter: An easy-to-use tool that converts in 18 different unit categories
Shopping**: Find great deals and coupons for retailers
Math: Enter math problems and get step-by-step solutions
Esports: Watch livestreams, get the latest news, and more
Games: Find Sudoku, matching tiles, quizzes, and other quick distractions
* Only available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
** Only available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and France.
Enjoy the same trusted and personalized news from Microsoft—but now with a new look and added features. You can hide news sources you don’t want to see, plus get quick access to weather, search, and more.
Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Microsoft News: Top stories, weather & more installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.