Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for PC – Get the last version of Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts App for Windows
Download last version of Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on MAC PC
This Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for Windows Reviews
Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts App Preview
Marine Ways Boating is the ultimate marine navigation and planning application! In this application you will gain access to:
FREE NAVIGATIONAL CHARTS
– United States charts provided by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
– New Zealand charts provided by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
– NOAA Electronic Navigational Charts (ENC) (NOAA’s newest and most powerful electronic charting product).
– NOAA classic charts (including Day, Red, Dusk, Night, and Gray versions).
– LINZ charts (available in Day, Dusk, and Night versions only currently)
ROUTE PLANNING TOOLS
-Route Plotting. Tap and hold on the map for one second to plot your waypoints. To form a route, continue to tap and hold on the map in different areas. Distance and bearing are conveniently calculated and displayed for each leg as you add, adjust, or remove waypoints.
-Travel Mode. Automatically centers the map on your current position as you move. Use travel mode to see how closely you are following your plotted route in real time!
-Route Leg Summary. A convenient view containing detailed information of each leg you have plotted, including start and end coordinates, distance, and bearing.
BUOY REPORTS AND OBSTRUCTION INFORMATION
Markers for buoys and obstructions are conveniently plotted in their actual location on the map! Just click on the marker to view their information!
– Buoy Reports: Get complete current conditions and wave reports for fixed and drifting buoys.
– Obstructions: Get location and history information about potentially dangerous, submerged hazards including rocks and sunken vessels.
The navigational dashboard shows various real-time information including:
– Current location (latitude and longitude, with accuracy range)
– Current Heading (includes a small directional compass as well!)
– Current Speed Over Ground
– Current Bearing
MARINE MAP OVERLAYS
Toggle various marine overlay data right onto the map to get a better idea of the current boating conditions!
– Water Surface Temperature (Global)
– Wind Speeds (US only)
– Wind Gusts (US only)
– Wave Heights (US only)
LOCATION SHARING OVER WATER / VIEW OTHER BOATS
– Display your last known location, speed, bearing, and boat name on the map for other Marine Ways boaters to view.
– View the last known location, speed, bearing, and boat name of other Marine Ways boaters, as well as their distance and bearing from your location.
– Location sharing is turned off by default. When you are ready to share, toggle it on within general settings. To continuously update your location on the map, keep the app opened and focused. The app currently does not update your location in the background.
– Weather Precipitation Radar (US & Hawaii only). Detects any rain and snow in the area.
– Weather Station. Reports the nearest observation station data. Current temperature, humidity, weather conditions, wind, and more! Station observation data is available globally.
– Weather Alerts. Weather station also reports any active weather alerts issued by the National Weather Service such as severe thunderstorm warnings or hurricane warnings. Weather alert information is available for US, Alaska and Hawaii.
– Land Surface Temperature overlay. Shows the current surface temperature on land (US only).
Navigational Charts Disclaimer from NOAA:
NOAA ENC Online is not certified for navigation. Screen captures of the ENCs displayed here do NOT fulfill chart carriage requirements for regulated commercial vessels under Titles 33 and 46 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
Enjoy the app! Marine Ways is also available on the web at http://www.marineways.com
Updating to the latest google platforms. Removed ads from menus.
Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.