MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation for PC – Get the last version of MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation App for Windows
Download last version of MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation on MAC PC
This MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation for Windows Reviews
MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation App Preview
Get where you need to go with the MapQuest turn-by-turn GPS Navigation app. Whether it’s using voice navigation for walking or driving directions or exploring points of interests on the map, MapQuest has the tools you need to navigate the United States and Canada.
Map and Navigation Features:
• Up-to-date satellite imagery and maps
• Turn-by-turn voice navigation for walking and driving directions
• Real-time traffic updates to help you find the fastest ways to your destination
• Live traffic cameras so you can view road conditions before you hit the road
• Optimized routing to help save you time, gas and money
• A speedometer so you can compare your current speed to the speed limit along your route
• Favorites so you can store locations, like your home and work addresses, for quick-and-easy maps and directions
• Alternate route choices so you have multiple options to get where you need to go
• Route settings that help you avoid things like highways and toll roads
• Multipoint routes so you can include more than just one stop
• Planning: create routes starting from somewhere other than your current location
Do More than Get Directions:
• Search and explore nearby points of interests like restaurants, bars, gas stations and hotels, with our layers bar
• Find great hotel deals and book them through MapQuest
• Feed your inner foodie and discover new places to eat: browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub points of interest
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
• View local weather so you can plan ahead
• Car broken down? Directly access on-demand roadside assistance for help
• Get directions on-the-go with our corresponding Android Watch app
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This release includes some behind-the-scenes tweaks to keep everything running smoothly.
Love our app? Please rate us!
Have a question? Visit us at https://help.mapquest.com
MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MapQuest: Directions, Maps & GPS Navigation installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.