Lync 2010 for PC – Get the last version of Lync 2010 for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Lync 2010 App for Windows
Download last version of Lync 2010 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Lync 2010|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Lync 2010 on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Lync 2010 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Lync 2010 into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Lync 2010 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Lync 2010.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Lync 2010 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Lync 2010 on MAC PC
This Lync 2010 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Lync 2010 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Lync 2010?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Lync 2010 for Windows Reviews
Lync 2010 App Preview
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for Android requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
– View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
– Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
– Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
– Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
This release includes:
• Fix for a sign-in issue for users on Jelly Bean (4.2 and newer).
• Other bug fixes.
Recommended: Users who are updating from older versions of Lync client, may need to sign out and sign in again, after installation is complete.
Lync 2010 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Lync 2010 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.