LevelMatePRO for PC – Get the last version of LevelMatePRO for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LevelMatePRO App for Windows
Download last version of LevelMatePRO App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install LevelMatePRO on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LevelMatePRO on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running LevelMatePRO into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LevelMatePRO “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LevelMatePRO.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LevelMatePRO app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LevelMatePRO on MAC PC
This LevelMatePRO is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LevelMatePRO App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LevelMatePRO?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LevelMatePRO for Windows Reviews
LevelMatePRO App Preview
For use with Command Electronics’ LevelMatePRO Wireless Vehicle Leveling System, this app allows the user to easily level their towable trailer with speed and accuracy. Great for travel trailers, 5th wheel trailers, motor homes, horse trailers, racing trailers, mobile medical units and food vending vehicles.
The LevelMatePRO app interfaces with the LevelMatePRO module installed inside the trailer using Bluetooth and provides the user with side to side and front to rear level adjustment information. It automatically calculates the required location and height necessary to bring the vehicle into a leveled state. Once installed and configured, simply pull the vehicle to the desired setup location and open the app. The LevelMatePRO app will show where height adjustment is needed side to side and front to rear.
For side to side adjustment, use spacers or a ramp under the indicated wheel by the specified amount. When the side to side indicator turns green, your level side to side. Use the trailer’s front jack to adjust the front to rear level. When the front to rear indicator turns green, your level front to rear.
LevelMatePRO also can be used to record the front height required to clear the hitch when disconnecting from a tow vehicle. Simply disengage the hitch, jack up the trailer to a point that clears the hitch and click the Save Hitch Position button. When you are ready to reconnect, start the LevelMatePRO app and click the Recall Hitch Position button. Raise or lower the front jack until the screen shows 0 distance and the indicator turns green. Your trailer is now at a position where it is ready to be connected to your tow vehicle.
Note: You must possess a LevelMatePRO module for this app to operate completely. Go to www.command-electronics.com for information on how to purchase your LevelMatePRO module.
If you’ve been enjoying the LevelMatePro app, we’d really like to hear your feedback by leaving a review. Thank you!
In this update, we’ve made improvements to how the app reacts when your device’s battery level becomes low. We’ve given you additional time to plan for a battery change so your battery doesn’t die on that important camping trip!
LevelMatePRO is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LevelMatePRO installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.