Legacy VMAX for PC – Get the last version of Legacy VMAX for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Legacy VMAX App for Windows
Download last version of Legacy VMAX App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Legacy VMAX|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Legacy VMAX on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Legacy VMAX on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Legacy VMAX into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Legacy VMAX “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Legacy VMAX.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Legacy VMAX app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Legacy VMAX on MAC PC
This Legacy VMAX is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Legacy VMAX App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Legacy VMAX?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Legacy VMAX for Windows Reviews
Legacy VMAX App Preview
The mobile viewer for Android Smart Phones and Tablets is a free app that allows users to connect, view, playback, and search video surveillance solutions anywhere, anytime.
The new remote viewer with a user-friendly Graphic User Interface allows remote control of popular security products, including VMAX, VMAX480, VMAXFlex, VMAX D1, VMAX960H, VMAX960H Flex, VMAX 960H Core, and VMAXIPNVRs.
It also allows users to view up to 16 channels simultaneously in live or playback, capture immediate still images, and control PTZ cameras.
New features include live video, search and playback, PTZ control, audio and microphone control, snapshot images and screens’ order reorganization.
Control your entire security system with the single touch of a finger.
Features (limited depending on model):
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Watch 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
3. Reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
4. Search video recordings by date & time with Rewind & Fast-Forward features (on supporting models)
5. Audio Communication with someone on site (on supporting models)
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function (on supporting models)
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Capture snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
9. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
10. Fast operation
11. Instantaneous access to DVRs from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
12. User-friendly, easy to operate
13. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
The Remote Surveillance App supports smart phones and tablets running the Android 6.1 or higher.
ver 3.7.0 (release December 22 2015)
Added save confirmation popup menu for new Samsung devices.
ver 3.6.9 (release October 28 2015)
Added support for DW’s new VMAX A1™ All-in-One 960H, AHD and TVI DVRs
ver 3.6.7 (release June 5 2015)
Added support for DW’s new VMAX IP™ 8 and 16 Channel models
ver 3.6.6 (release May 28 2015)
1. Add menu button on site manage page
2. Support dual stream
ver 3.6.5 (release Nov 26 2014)
Search Dialog is shown on landscape Display
Legacy VMAX is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Legacy VMAX installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.