Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist for PC – Get the last version of Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist App for Windows
Download last version of Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist on MAC PC
This Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist for Windows Reviews
Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist App Preview
Easy & simple notepad that you can use for quick note taking or as a private notebook.
* Offline notepad that you can use to write on all the notes to remember without the need for internet connection.
* Checklist for things that need to be done and lists.
* Notepad with password. You can make all your notes password protected.
* Memo alarm reminders for your checklist notes. The notepad alarms of the reminders can be repeated daily, monthly or yearly.
* Write notes with finger (handwritten note taking & drawings).
* Take audio notes using the voice recording notepad.
* You can set private note locks for specific notes or checklists without having to lock the entire app.
* Share your recorded notes with other apps.
* Spell check text of your notes.
* Wordpad styles : bold, italic, underline, strikethrough and highlight options.
* Sticky note widget (notes for home screen).
* Speech to text notes using android voice recognition.
* Picture attachments for notes.
* Notepad with no lines (no lines under the text of your note).
* Light theme and dark theme. Choose the theme you are most comfortable with when writing notes.
* Adjust the text font color used for writing notes.
* Control the text size used when writing notes.
* Offline backup and restore of all your recorded notes.
* Lite notepad app that opens and loads quickly.
* Can be used in portrait mode for android phones and landscape mode for android tablets.
* Free notepad.
Check the frequently asked question section on the website before asking questions:
Support page for ‘Keep My Notes’ : http://www.kitetech.co/keepmynotes#support
Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.