IPTV for PC – Get the last version of IPTV for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get IPTV App for Windows
Download last version of IPTV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install IPTV on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install IPTV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running IPTV into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” IPTV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the IPTV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play IPTV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install IPTV on MAC PC
This IPTV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the IPTV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) IPTV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
IPTV for Windows Reviews
IPTV App Preview
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
This app doesn’t contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
IPTV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
IPTV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.