GPS Ally for PC – Get the last version of GPS Ally for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GPS Ally App for Windows
Download last version of GPS Ally App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||GPS Ally|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install GPS Ally on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GPS Ally on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running GPS Ally into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GPS Ally “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GPS Ally.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GPS Ally app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GPS Ally on MAC PC
This GPS Ally is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GPS Ally App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GPS Ally?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GPS Ally for Windows Reviews
GPS Ally App Preview
Part of our GPS Trinity (You + Phone + Lezyne GPS), the Lezyne Ally app is the key link between your phone and your Lezyne GPS device. The free app features the latest interactive and real-time technologies that will enhance your cycling experience. Once paired to one of our GPS devices, you’ll be able to enjoy features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation, and Phone Notifications. Additionally, the app is an easy-to-use resource to instantly save, store and review rides. Rides can then be auto-synced to Strava and shared to popular social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter.
With Ally, you can also take advantage of our Lezyne Track feature. When enabled, simply create a list of email addresses in the app and those recipients will then be notified every time you start a ride. These notification emails will include a link to our live tracking website where friends and loved ones can keep track of where you are and see all of your ride metrics.
This app is for use with Lezyne Y10 and newer GPS Devices (2017 Model Year and newer).
Please use the Ally V1 app with Y9 GPS devices (With a silver bezel).
Lezyne — Engineered Design
Related to the firmware update message
GPS Ally is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GPS Ally installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.