Garmin ActiveCaptain for PC – Get the last version of Garmin ActiveCaptain for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Garmin ActiveCaptain App for Windows
Download last version of Garmin ActiveCaptain App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Garmin ActiveCaptain|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Garmin ActiveCaptain on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Garmin ActiveCaptain on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Garmin ActiveCaptain into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Garmin ActiveCaptain “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Garmin ActiveCaptain.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Garmin ActiveCaptain app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Garmin ActiveCaptain on MAC PC
This Garmin ActiveCaptain is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Garmin ActiveCaptain App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Garmin ActiveCaptain?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Garmin ActiveCaptain for Windows Reviews
Garmin ActiveCaptain App Preview
The free all-in-one ActiveCaptain™ app provides a powerful connection to your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the ActiveCaptain community for the ultimate connected boating experience. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, be able to purchase new maps and charts, and have access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Connect to the ActiveCaptain community for up-to-date feedback on marinas and other points of interest. Smart notifications¹ on your chartplotter screen keep you connected with everyone else. Plan a trip or pre-fish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even view and control your chartplotter from your smartphone or tablet while you’re on the water.
This app is not recommended for non-Garmin chartplotter owners and is not intended to be a standalone navigational app. The included basemap is not useable without purchasing additional charts/maps.
– OneChart™ lets you access all your Garmin unit pre-load and accessory card charts and maps from your mobile device and purchase new ones
– Receive smart notifications¹, such as calls and texts, on your chartplotter display when paired with the app
– Connect to fellow boaters with the ActiveCaptain community for up-to-date feedback on marinas and other points of interest
– Make, save and transfer routes and waypoints between the app and chartplotter
– Easily upload and download the latest Garmin Quickdraw Contours content from the community
– Download software updates and notifications from the app to your Garmin devices
– View and control your chartplotter from your smartphone or tablet
¹See compatibility matrix – https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/573254#devices
New features to share your experience with the ActiveCaptain Community:
– Did you find a good area to drop an anchor? Is a marina you enjoyed missing from the map? Add a marker directly from the ActiveCaptain app.
– Now you can add up to 3 pictures while reviewing points of interest like anchorages, marinas, hazards and more.
– Plus, the Community data icons come with a new color palette.
Garmin ActiveCaptain is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Garmin ActiveCaptain installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.