FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) for PC – Get the last version of FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) App for Windows
Download last version of FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) on MAC PC
This FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) for Windows Reviews
FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) App Preview
A new WiFi Direct solution (free update) is now added to PdaNet for connecting computers or tablets in addition to USB tether. The legacy WiFi Hotspot solution remains in FoxFi. If the legacy FoxFi feature still works for your phone, it is still the best solution for sharing phone Internet since there is no limit on what kind of devices you can connect.
======(New)WiFi Direct Hotspot=======
This new WiFi Direct feature in PdaNet 5 allows you to connect WiFi mode from computers or tablets. However unlike the old WiFi Hotspot, it will require you to either install PdaNet on the connecting computers/tablets or set up proxy settings. Use this feature if you are no longer able to turn on WiFi Hotspot, or if your WiFi Hotspot usage is being metered when you already have an unlimited data plan.
Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later no longer allows the old WiFi Hotspot mode even for Verizon phones. Please refer to PdaNet instead for alternative solutions.
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, the old WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of 11/2016, IN GENERAL:
—Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later no longer allows WiFi mode even for Verizon phones.
—Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5/6/7/Edge, Note 2/3/4/5 etc.) , Verizon LG phones (V10, G2/3/4/5 etc.) and Verizon Sony phones (Z2/Z3) are supported by Android versions up to Android 6.0/6.1.
—Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
—Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
—AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
—Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
—Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and are compatible with the above.
—For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a “password for credential strorage” this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
Free edition will turn off after timed usage limit but you can turned it back on, otherwise it is same as full version.
Add a new “WiFi Direct Hotspot” feature in PdaNet to connect computers and tablets if existing Hotspot feature does not work.
FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.