Many people face this issue when they wanna search the internet using Google Chrome Browser. At this situation, your browser will keep displaying “This webpage is not Available” ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED. As you can see on the image
This problem may occur when Chrome is unable to render the proxy response for some sites.
Don’t panic. Generally it’s an easy problem to solve. Read it on below to find how to solve the Google Chrome ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED …
Follow to troubleshoot your problem:
Method 1: Resetting your TCP/IP and flush your DNS
Run Command Prompt as administrator.
Find and right-click on Command Prompt from the Start menu.
Then choose Run as administrator.
Click YES when prompted by User Account Control.
Type the following commands and press Enter after each.
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
Restart your PC to make the change take effect.
Method 2: Change your network settings
1) Open your Chrome. Then click on the More Options menu and choose Settings.
2) Click Show advanced settings…
3) Choose Change proxy settings under Network dialog.
4) Click LAN settings under Connections pane. Then uncheck use a proxy server for your LAN. Click OK.
5) Restart your PC to make change take effect.
Done. Hopefully this tutorial can help you fix the problem.