Fios TV Mobile for PC – Get the last version of Fios TV Mobile for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Fios TV Mobile App for Windows
Download last version of Fios TV Mobile App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Fios TV Mobile|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Fios TV Mobile on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Fios TV Mobile on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Fios TV Mobile into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Fios TV Mobile “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Fios TV Mobile.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Fios TV Mobile app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Fios TV Mobile on MAC PC
This Fios TV Mobile is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Fios TV Mobile App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Fios TV Mobile?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Fios TV Mobile for Windows Reviews
Fios TV Mobile App Preview
Verizon Fios TV Mobile lets you watch TV from virtually anywhere with a Fios TV subscription.
With the app, you can:
– Choose from hundreds of live TV channels and stream thousands of On
Demand movies and shows.
– Search for your favorite entertainment easily. Filter by genre, ratings, favorite channels and more.
– View your personal library of DVR recordings, On Demand purchases,
downloads, bookmarks and more. Get recommendations for shows and
movies you’ll love.
– Download content to watch offline or stream data-free as a Verizon Wireless Customer (data-free offer not available in California).
– Control your TV through the app to play content, manage your DVR, watch
recordings and more.
Download the app and start streaming instantly on your mobile device, with a Fios TV subscription.
*The Fios TV Mobile app is included with the Fios TV subscription.
Req. compatible device and Fios® TV. Content restrictions may apply. Fios Internet req’d for in-home use. Full channel access and DVR streaming require Fios Multi-Room DVR Enhanced or Premium Service. Max. combined 4 simultaneous Live TV and/or DVR streams per media server. Verizon Wireless Data-Free Streaming (not available in California): Req. postpay 4G LTE service. Non-streaming activity and app diagnostics (e.g., app downloads, starting/restarting the app, going off airplane mode and transitioning from Wi-Fi to 4G LTE) will incur data charges. For Verizon Unlimited customers, app data usage will be counted, not billed.
Early access to Fios TV Mobile app begins with activation & ends upon installation or in 14 days, whichever comes first.
Remote control functionality requires use of Fios® router & HD set-top box.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Fios TV Mobile is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Fios TV Mobile installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.