eWeLink – Smart Home for PC – Get the last version of eWeLink – Smart Home for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get eWeLink – Smart Home App for Windows
Download last version of eWeLink – Smart Home App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||eWeLink – Smart Home|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install eWeLink – Smart Home on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install eWeLink – Smart Home on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running eWeLink – Smart Home into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” eWeLink – Smart Home “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the eWeLink – Smart Home.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play eWeLink – Smart Home app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install eWeLink – Smart Home on MAC PC
This eWeLink – Smart Home is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the eWeLink – Smart Home App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) eWeLink – Smart Home?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
eWeLink – Smart Home for Windows Reviews
eWeLink – Smart Home App Preview
One app, countless devices
eWeLink is the app platform that supports multiple brands of smart devices including SONOFF. It enables connections between diversified smart hardware and integrates popular Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. All these make eWeLink your ultimate home control center.
Remote control, Schedule, Timer, Loop timer, Inching, Interlock, Smart Scene, Sharing, Grouping, LAN mode, etc.
Smart curtain, Door Locks, Wall Switch, Socket, Smart Light Bulb, RF Remote Controller, IoT Camera, Motion Sensor, etc.
Connect your eWeLink account with the smart speakers such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and control your smart devices by voice.
eWeLink works with everything
Our mission is “eWeLink Support, Works with everything”. “eWeLink Support” is what you should look for when buying any smart home devices.
eWeLink is also a full-fledged IoT Smart Home turnkey solution which includes WiFi/Zigbee/GSM/Bluetooth module and firmware, PCBA hardware, global IoT SaaS platform, and open API, etc. It enables brands launching their own smart devices at minimal time and cost.
Keep in touch
Support email: [email protected]
Official website: http://www.ewelink.cc/en
-Added ability to share devices with friends via WhatsApp now
-A new feature that allows you to select manual scenes to show on homepage
-Optimized homepage visual effect
-Improved pairing experience
-Supported voice assistants were added to device settings for quick setup and instructions
-Fixed known issues
eWeLink – Smart Home is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
eWeLink – Smart Home installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.