Ebook Reader for PC – Get the last version of Ebook Reader for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Ebook Reader App for Windows
Download last version of Ebook Reader App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Ebook Reader|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Ebook Reader on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Ebook Reader on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Ebook Reader into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Ebook Reader “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Ebook Reader.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Ebook Reader app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Ebook Reader on MAC PC
This Ebook Reader is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Ebook Reader App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Ebook Reader?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Ebook Reader for Windows Reviews
Ebook Reader App Preview
eBooks.com’s Ebook Reader lets you read your favorite books on the go. Choose from a massive collection of popular books that you can download in a jiffy.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
– Epub3 format support
– User-created collections for sorting your books
– Turn pages with a tap or swipe
– Never lose your place in the book
– Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
– Easy navigation inside the book
– Search for text inside books
– Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
– Adjust font size with a tap
– Login with your existing eBooks.com account
– Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
– Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
– 3rd-party (imported) book support
– Free classics at your fingertips immediately
– Shop for ebooks within the app
– Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
– Online backup – your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
Added support for multiple formats
Stability bug fixes
Ebook Reader is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Ebook Reader installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.