Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector for PC – Get the last version of Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector App for Windows
Download last version of Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector on MAC PC
This Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector for Windows Reviews
Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector App Preview
“Decibel X” is one of very few sound meter apps on the market that has highly reliable, pre-calibrated measurements and supports frequency weightings: ITU-R 468, A and C. It turns your phone device into a professional noise meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level (SPL) all around you. This extremely useful and beautiful tool will not only be an essential gadget for many uses but also bring you a lot of fun. Have you wondered how quiet is your room or how loud is a rock concert or sport event? “Decibel X” will help you answer all of those.
WHAT MAKES “DECIBEL X” SPECIAL:
– Trusted accuracy: the app is carefully tested and calibrated for most devices. The precision is matching with real SPL devices
– Frequency weighting filters: ITU-R 468, A, B, C, Z
– Spectrum analyzer: FFT and BAR graphs to display real time FFT. Those are very useful for frequency analysis and musical tests. Real time predominant frequency is also displayed.
– Powerful, smart history data management:
+ Recording data can be saved into a list of history records for future access and analysis
+ Each record can be exported as hi-res PNG graph or CSV text via sharing services
+ Fullscreen mode to give overview the whole history of an record
– Dosimeter: NIOSH, OSHA standards
– InstaDecibel to capture your dB report overlaid on photos and easily shared via popular social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
– Beautiful, intuitive and carefully crafted UI design
– Standard time weightings (Response Time): SLOW (500 milliseconds) and FAST (200 milliseconds)
– Trimming calibration from -15 dB to 15 dB
– Standard measurement range from 30 dBA up to 130 dBA
– HISTO graph for plotted history of the recorded values
– WAVE graph with 2 display modes: Rolling & Buffer
– Real time scale level chart
– Display Current, Average/Leq, and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layouts
– Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
– “Keep Device Stay Awake” option for long duration recording
– Reset and clear current recording at any time
– Pause/Resume at any time
– Please do not expect a quiet room reading will be 0 dBA. The range 30 dBA – 130 dBA is the standard usable range and an average quiet room will be about 30 dBA.
– Although most devices are pre-calibrated, custom calibration is suggested for serious purposes requiring higher precision and accuracy. To calibrate, you will need a real external device or calibrated sound meter as a reference, then adjust the trimming value until the reading matches with the reference.
If you like it or have suggestions, please support us by rating and giving us comments and feedback.
∿ Fix a bug where crash may occur when changing calibration slider for some users
∿ Several performance improvements and bug fixes
Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Decibel X – dB Sound Level Meter, Noise Detector installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.