Citrix Workspace for PC – Get the last version of Citrix Workspace for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Citrix Workspace App for Windows
Download last version of Citrix Workspace App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Citrix Workspace|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Citrix Workspace on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Citrix Workspace on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Citrix Workspace into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Citrix Workspace “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Citrix Workspace.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Citrix Workspace app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Citrix Workspace on MAC PC
This Citrix Workspace is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Citrix Workspace App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Citrix Workspace?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Citrix Workspace for Windows Reviews
Citrix Workspace App Preview
The new Citrix Workspace app (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) provides a great user experience – a secure, contextual, and unified workspace – on any device. It gives you instant access to all your SaaS and web apps, your mobile and virtual apps, files, and desktops from an easy-to-use, all-in-one interface powered by Citrix Workspace services.
Using your mobile and virtualized applications, files and desktops is faster and easier than ever. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your files, apps, desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one from a unified view
• Provide single sign on capabilities with Citrix SecureHub and Citrix Files.
Location and Sensor Virtual Channel:
This virtual channel allows Workspace to redirect sensor information to applications running on server. For example, applications can use accelerometer data to drive 3D-modelling application, use ambient light level to control the brightness of the screen, use location data to alter behavior of application, and so on.
Support for Citrix Ready workspace hub:
Built on the Raspberry Pi 3 platform, the Citrix Ready workspace hub provides a secure connection to authorized apps and data. Citrix Workspace app for Android supports user authentication to Citrix Ready workspace hubs as an experimental feature. This allows authenticated users to cast their sessions to a hub. The feature is disabled by default.
Note: Location permission is required for the Citrix Ready workspace hub experimental feature. You can deny this permission if there are no workspace hubs present.
Problems downloading or installing the app? See https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Citrx Workspace app and request a demo account by “Try the demo” in Citrix Workspace app.
For more information about Citrix Workspace app, visit the product documentation https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-android.html
– Parallel connection
– EDT stack parameters enabled by default
For more information please visit https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-android/whats-new.html
Citrix Workspace is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Citrix Workspace installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.