Bubbler GPS Lite for PC – Get the last version of Bubbler GPS Lite for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Bubbler GPS Lite App for Windows
Download last version of Bubbler GPS Lite App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Bubbler GPS Lite|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Bubbler GPS Lite on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Bubbler GPS Lite on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Bubbler GPS Lite into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bubbler GPS Lite “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Bubbler GPS Lite.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bubbler GPS Lite app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Bubbler GPS Lite on MAC PC
This Bubbler GPS Lite is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Bubbler GPS Lite App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Bubbler GPS Lite?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Bubbler GPS Lite for Windows Reviews
Bubbler GPS Lite App Preview
Bubbler GPS is a secure personal location manager for phones and tablets, which allows you to store and share your travel memories via SpotWalla.com (http://SpotWalla.com/). Whether you are riding the highways, exploring the back country, or are dipping your line in search of the big one, Bubbler GPS has you covered. This version supports track points and messages. Pictures are only supported in the Pro version. This version supports track points at a minimum of every 15 minutes.
This application is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this for commercial purposes, please contact the developer at [email protected]
*Please note* You MUST have “Web API” enabled for your “device” in SpotWalla.com to be able to use it with Bubbler GPS. Please do not re-use an existing SpotWalla.com device, create a new one dedicated to Bubbler GPS. To enable “Web API”, go to http://SpotWall.com and log in. Select “Devices from the top. Create a new device with the “Bubbler GPS” device type. Once the device is created, click on the device you just created, and choose “Web API” from the menu that pops up. Choose “Enable”.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We will work with you to resolve any issues you may have. We have added support documentation and information on our Facebook page. Be sure to visit the notes section.
We now have a Google Group to allow users to receive announcements, and receive and give support. You may join this group via the following link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/bubblergps
Please contact us at [email protected] for assistance, prior to leaving any negative feedback. We will get back to you as soon as possible and get your issue resolved. Thank you.
**Attention Blackberry OS10 users** It is reported that Bubbler GPS will install, and function, on BB OS10. HOWEVER, Blackberry does not support tracking when your screen is off/locked for Android applications. Bubbler GPS is reported to run correctly if the screen is kept on (perhaps with another native BB mapping program). This behavior appears to be by design on BlackBerry’s part.
2.5.01 – Bug fix for permissions issue on new installs causing issues on startup.
2.5.00 – Removed SMS capabilities to comply with new Google Play policies.
Bubbler GPS Lite is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Bubbler GPS Lite installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.