BroadwayHD for PC – Get the last version of BroadwayHD for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BroadwayHD App for Windows
Download last version of BroadwayHD App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install BroadwayHD on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BroadwayHD on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running BroadwayHD into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BroadwayHD “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BroadwayHD.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BroadwayHD app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BroadwayHD on MAC PC
This BroadwayHD is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BroadwayHD App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BroadwayHD?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BroadwayHD for Windows Reviews
BroadwayHD App Preview
This app allows BroadwayHD® subscribers to watch content on Android devices. A BroadwayHD subscription or individual rental is required for full-length shows.
BroadwayHD® is an online streaming service on a mission to promote and preserve live theatre, extending the reach of Broadway and Broadway caliber shows to anyone, anywhere. Founded by Broadway producers Stewart F. Lane and Bonnie Comley, BroadwayHD is capturing and then transporting the magic of performance from the stage to your screen. With titles from Broadway, Off-Broadway, London’s West End, and professional touring productions, this app has something for every theatre lover. BroadwayHD’s subscription library includes both classics and newly produced, exclusive theatre content that you won’t see anywhere else. BroadwayHD® is Broadway — Your Way!
BroadwayHD subscriptions purchased with an in-app purchase are valid for either one month or one year. Both kinds of subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless you turn off automatic renewals in Google Play Store or on your device. Renewals are processed approximately 24 hours before the expiration of the subscription period. You can also choose to rent some shows individually for 48 hours. For both subscriptions and individual show rentals, payment will be charged to your Google Play Store account once you confirm the purchase.
BroadwayHD is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BroadwayHD installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.