Boating Marine & Lakes for PC – Get the last version of Boating Marine & Lakes for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Boating Marine & Lakes App for Windows
Download last version of Boating Marine & Lakes App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Boating Marine & Lakes|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Boating Marine & Lakes on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Boating Marine & Lakes on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Boating Marine & Lakes into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Boating Marine & Lakes “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Boating Marine & Lakes.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Boating Marine & Lakes app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Boating Marine & Lakes on MAC PC
This Boating Marine & Lakes is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Boating Marine & Lakes App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Boating Marine & Lakes?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Boating Marine & Lakes for Windows Reviews
Boating Marine & Lakes App Preview
Let us be your guide. An indispensable app for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake nautical charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters, and more.
> TRY FOR FREE: Download the app and try all charts and features for a limited time.
> SUBSCRIBE: Start your 1-year subscription to:
– Download chart layers for offline use (permanent)
– Access daily updates, chart overlays and advanced features (renewable)
Use your subscription across your compatible smartphones and tablets by logging in to the Boating app with the same account.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
– NAUTICAL CHART: A comprehensive cartography resource for lakes, rivers and marine areas.
– SONARCHART™: An exclusive 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry map features extraordinary bottom contour detail enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters.
– COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Crowd-sourced local information and points of interest shared by the Navionics® and Garmin ActiveCaptain boating communities.
– U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): Available with the following coverage areas: U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES: The latest charts are available via download, with up to 5,000 updates every day.
– CHART OVERLAYS
SONARCHART SHADING: A detailed rendering of the seafloor and lake bottoms in varying shades of blue offers a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance.
RELIEF SHADING: Highly detailed shading combines color and shadow to provide an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
TERRAIN: Shows roads and useful points of interest on land.
SATELLITE: Satellite images provided by a third party.
– DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Start your trip with a suggested route based on chart data and navigation aids for advanced route planning that offers ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
– CONNECTIONS: Stay in touch with friends and fellow boaters on and off the water. Share your profile and live location with your boating community.
ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize your chart views to change chart-overlay combination, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
– WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts, as well as wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
– GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, routes and markers. Share, store and display them on various apps, plotters and other compatible devices.
– AIS: Connect the app to a compatible AIS receiver with Wi-Fi® connectivity to see nearby marine traffic overlaid on the map in real time. No internet connection needed.
– PLOTTER SYNC: Transfer routes and markers, update charts and more to compatible plotters.
– TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
After 1 year, you can renew your subscription or keep using your maps with free features.
– SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs, which helps us improve charts.
– Includes track, route, distance, markers, wind forecasts, map options, sync my data, share location and more.
– Use this app on smartphones and tablets. Sync charts and data: go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
– The app is specifically designed to load and operate on devices with an OS of 5.0 or higher.
– Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Our Connections feature now offers more:
– Exchange adventures and favorite places with your connections by sharing tracks, routes and markers.
– Show everyone how cool your boat or kayak is and what activities you like to do while out on the water.
– Check your friend’s Connections list to find more people you know or who have the same interests as you.
Boating Marine & Lakes is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Boating Marine & Lakes installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.