Bluetooth ChassisEAR for PC – Get the last version of Bluetooth ChassisEAR for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Bluetooth ChassisEAR App for Windows
Download last version of Bluetooth ChassisEAR App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Bluetooth ChassisEAR|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Bluetooth ChassisEAR on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Bluetooth ChassisEAR on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Bluetooth ChassisEAR into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bluetooth ChassisEAR “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Bluetooth ChassisEAR.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bluetooth ChassisEAR app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Bluetooth ChassisEAR on MAC PC
This Bluetooth ChassisEAR is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Bluetooth ChassisEAR App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Bluetooth ChassisEAR?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Bluetooth ChassisEAR for Windows Reviews
Bluetooth ChassisEAR App Preview
Steelman Pro Bluetooth ChassisEAR Noise Vibration Harshness Detection
The Steelman Pro Bluetooth ChassisEAR Noise Vibration Harshness Detection app was developed to help assist the service technician in locating and finding defective or worn parts in automobiles, heavy machinery or industrial equipment where vibration, rattles, squeaks and grinding sounds would be associated making the task very difficult or impossible to diagnose.
When used with our specially designed hardware kits your smartphone will be transformed into a state of the art Sound & Vibration Detection Technicians Tool allowing for ease of locating and finding those troubled areas.
NOTE: Additional hardware is required to use this app. For information on how to purchase hardware please contact JS Products 1-800-255-7011.
Tested with the following devices:
Samsung Note 800
Samsung Tab3 Neo
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Bluetooth wireless communications to the mobile device.
• User friendly interface and intuitive operation.
• Sound level reading displays average, peak and real-time values.
• Sound level readings are displayed in either Analog or Digital.
• Multi-Band Equalizer allows for high quality sound detection.
• Analog and Digital readings have 2 display panels the user can choose from.
• Analog Meter or Analog Wave-Form.
• Digital Numeric or Digital Bar Graph.
• Background sound off-setting, sample rates, decibel off-setting can be manually be set.
• Reset/Refresh buttons reset/refresh values to default settings.
• Sound Level Reading
• Sampling Rate
• Decibel Off-set
• Master Volume Control
User information guide includes informative facts about sound perception and permissible noise level exposure as well as a sound level comparison reference chart.
Android Oreo compatible
Minor bug fixes
Bluetooth ChassisEAR is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Bluetooth ChassisEAR installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.