Bingo at Home for PC – Get the last version of Bingo at Home for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Bingo at Home App for Windows
Download last version of Bingo at Home App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Bingo at Home|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Bingo at Home on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Bingo at Home on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Bingo at Home into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bingo at Home “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Bingo at Home.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bingo at Home app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Bingo at Home on MAC PC
This Bingo at Home is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Bingo at Home App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Bingo at Home?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Bingo at Home for Windows Reviews
Bingo at Home App Preview
Available for mobile, tablet and Android TV.
The “Bingo at Home” app is a bingo caller to play bingo at home, among family or friends.
When a bingo game starts, the app begins to call the bingo balls. The game can be paused and restarted as needed, for example, to check if the line or bingo is correct, to check all the numbers already called, etc.
There are two game modes:
– Automatic mode: The app begins to call the bingo balls until paused or until there are no more balls left. The app allows to configure the speed with which the balls are called.
– Manual mode: The calling of the balls is made by tapping a button. Each time you tap the button, the app calls the next ball. If it is desired, you can silence the app so that the same person who is in charge of calling the balls is the one who announces the numbers.
The app can be used to play 90 balls bingo, the bingo variant that is played in Spain, and to play 75 balls bingo, the american bingo variant.
In the 90 balls bingo variant, the first one that completes a line is awarded with the line prize, and the first one that completes the whole bingo card is awarded with the bingo prize.
In the 75 balls bingo variant there is only one prize, the winner is the first who completes the shape currently in play in the bingo card. The app has several shapes to choose that you can complete. Every new game the shape changes, you can either start the game with this shape or select a new one.
The bingo cards to play at home can be printed for free from the Bingo.es website:
Or you can download our companion app “Bingo Cards” from:
– Added new languages: Catalan, Valencian, Euskera and Galician.
Bingo at Home is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Bingo at Home installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.