Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync for PC – Get the last version of Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync App for Windows
Download last version of Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync on MAC PC
This Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync for Windows Reviews
Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync App Preview
This app is an automatic file sync and backup tool. It lets you automatically synchronize files and folders with Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices,…
New files in your cloud account are automatically downloaded onto your device. New files in your device are uploaded. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same cloud account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how OneDrive works on computers but not on Android. Two-way automatic synchronization should be an essential function of the official app. For whatever reason, it is not the case. OneSync is here to fill the gap.
All file transfers and communications between user devices and cloud storage servers are securely encrypted and do not go through our servers. No outsiders will be able to decrypt, see or modify any file contents.
• Full two-way automatic synchronization of files and folders
• Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,…
• Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
• Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
• Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
• Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
• Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to premium version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to premium features. You can upgrade via in-app purchase.
• Sync multiple pairs of folders
• Upload files larger than 10 MB
• Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
• Sync with multiple accounts
• Sync with SharePoint sites
• Protect app settings with passcode
• No ads displayed in the app
• Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more information about the app, including User’s Guide (http://metactrl.com/userguide/) and FAQ (http://metactrl.com/faq/). If you run into any issues or have suggestions for improvements, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] We will do our best to assist you.
• Updated OneSync to use new OneDrive API server. After updating the app, you need to reconnect it to your OneDrive account.
• Separate file size limits for WiFi and mobile data
• Storage accounts and folder pairs can have descriptive names
• Wait-before-delete parameter in “Upload then delete” and “Download then delete” sync methods can be set to more than 7 days
• Reorganized app settings
• Polished many UI details to fit modern Android design
Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Autosync for OneDrive – OneSync installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.