APsystems ECU App for PC – Get the last version of APsystems ECU App for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get APsystems ECU App App for Windows
Download last version of APsystems ECU App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||APsystems ECU App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install APsystems ECU App on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install APsystems ECU App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running APsystems ECU App into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” APsystems ECU App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the APsystems ECU App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play APsystems ECU App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install APsystems ECU App on MAC PC
This APsystems ECU App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the APsystems ECU App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) APsystems ECU App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
APsystems ECU App for Windows Reviews
APsystems ECU App App Preview
This smart phone application is designed to control and monitor an APsystems ECU-R as part of an APsystems solar microinverter system. App users can see the working status of the ECU-R and its inverters and can reset the device configuration.
The APsystems Energy Communication Unit-Residential (ECU-R) is the information gateway to and from APsystems solar microinverters. The unit collects module performance data from each microinverter unit and transfers this information to an online database in real time, requiring only an Internet connection (via wired CAT5 or Wi-Fi) and power cable. Through the APsystems Energy Monitoring and Analysis (EMA) cloud-based service, the ECU-R gives the homeowner precise analysis of each microinverter and module in their solar installation.
-See the status and configuration of the ECU-R gateway and monitor each inverter
-Display real-time energy production and other performance data
-Connect ECU-R to the router to upload data to the server and control the ECU-R gateway
-Obtain an IP address automatically or use a static IP address
-Reset inverter IDs in the ECU-R
-Reset the ECU-R to display current time
-Reset the WIFI password
1.Fix known bugs.
APsystems ECU App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
APsystems ECU App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.