AnkiDroid Flashcards for PC – Get the last version of AnkiDroid Flashcards for Windows 11,10 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AnkiDroid Flashcards App for Windows
Download last version of AnkiDroid Flashcards App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||AnkiDroid Flashcards|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
How To Install AnkiDroid Flashcards on Windows 11
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AnkiDroid Flashcards on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like Bluestacks 5 or NOX App. With this emulator app you will be able to running AnkiDroid Flashcards into your Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks 5 download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks 5 Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AnkiDroid Flashcards “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AnkiDroid Flashcards.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AnkiDroid Flashcards app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AnkiDroid Flashcards on MAC PC
This AnkiDroid Flashcards is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AnkiDroid Flashcards App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AnkiDroid Flashcards?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AnkiDroid Flashcards for Windows Reviews
AnkiDroid Flashcards App Preview
Memorize anything with AnkiDroid!
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
Need support? https://docs.ankidroid.org/help.html (much preferred over comments in reviews here 🙂 )
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
* 🤜🤛 Thank you! Your support makes the fixes happen!
* One more crash fix in 2.15.6
* Full-screen navigation drawer drag is a preference, default off
* Floating Action Button (‘+’) labels clickable again
* Fixed crash first run post-install on tablets
* Fixed crash creating new deck from deck chooser
* https://github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/milestone/47?closed=1 – Changelog
* We’re deep into v2.16 development + Google Summer of Code, new stuff coming
AnkiDroid Flashcards is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AnkiDroid Flashcards installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.