FixWin 10 – FixWin 10 tool is the best app to fix windows 10 issues. Its a third party Winfix tool. It truly serves it’s purpose.
Although Microsoft doesn’t recommend this app but it has proved a reliable tool to fix windows 10.
What is FixWin10 App
FixWin 10 for Windows 10 is a portable windows software that can allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances. FixWin is also available for Windows 8 as well as Windows 7, Vista and XP.
FixWin 10 Features
When you download FixWin 10 utility is displays options in 6 different categories.
- First is file explorer. Here you can Fix Windows 10 recycle bin, internet explorer and startup issues.
- Second, when you upgrade Windows internet connectivity issues occurs. That’s why second category fix internet and connectivity problem is Windows 10.
- Third category of FixWin 10 for Windows 10 fixes several new issues. Like reset setting app, Windows 10 start menu issue, wi-fi doesn’t work after upgrade Windows 10, Windows 10 update download error, Windows 10 registry repair etc.
- The fourth category of FixWin 10 for windows 10 revolves around system tool fix. Sometimes built-in tools doesn’t work properly that’s why a new Advanced System Information tab is also available. This Windows 10 fix it tool also displays some advance information like number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
- Fifth category of FixWin 10 for Windows 10 deals with Windows 10 troubleshoot fix
- Sixth category is for additional fixes.
Download FixWin for Windows 10
Download FixWin 10 for windows 10 with fast download link. The FixWin 10 for windows 10 supports both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows 10 PC. Now repair your Windows fix with FixWin 10 for Windows 10.
|App Name||FixWin for Windows 10 10.1|
|File Size||9.9 MB|
|Developer||Paras Shidu – The Windows Club|
|Update||July, 11th 2019|
|Version||FixWin 10 10.0.1.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 32-bit/ Windows 10 64-bit|
How To Use Fix Win 10
1. We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will ‘run sfc /scannow‘ and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. If asked to, reboot your computer.
2. If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
3. If you are facing major issues with Windows 10, running the DISM utility to repair your Windows System Image, might be a real good idea. A button for this too has been conviniently placed on the Welcome page.
4. Next we insist that you create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. We always recommend that you create one before making any changes to your system. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
5. Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
6. If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ‘?‘ Help button next to the Fix button. A pop out will tell you what exactly the fix does. Double-clicking on it will copy the command to your clipboard, which will be helpful I you want to run the fixes manually.
7. Some problems cannot be fixed with a click. So if you do not find your fix here, click on the Search For More Fixes button on FixWin’s Welcome page, and search and see if you find what you want.
Some security software may give out false positives, but rest assured that it is clean. If you wish to give feedback, suggestions or request some help, you can visit The Windows Club Forums.
If you are still confused with using this fix tool, please watch the video on below
How To Use FixWin10 – Tutorial Video
The solutions to repair and fix the most common Windows annoyances, issues & problems have been categorized under 5 tabs, viz : Windows Explorer, Internet & Connectivity, Windows Media, System Tools & Misc Additional Fixes.
Yeah we said 50 problems and just 1 solution! FixWin is the Windows Doctor all have been waiting for. Download FixWin10 for free now.